Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kodak Zi6 & Motorola ZN4 on C/Net

Let me start by saying that I am a real geek and I love gadgets! I was doing some research on C/Net.com on my next cell phone the Motorola Krave ZN4 (Beam me up Scotty!) Now C/Net is the wrong place for me to be! Why, you ask? Well because it causes me to spend $$$. For those of you that do not know, C/Net is the Holy Grail of electronic reviews and is simply the best place to check out reviews and comparisons on all items electronic. C/Net is where I first saw the Kodak Zi6, which I bought proving my earlier statement that C/Net causes me to spend money. Of course you will want to check out the Kodak Zi6 C/Net Review and then C/Net's Shopper.com and the Pocket Video Camera Under $200 Comparison page. After that back away from any C/Net site....

No comments: